Saturday, November 22, 2008

DECAYED


Tried to think of a novel name for the kit, even to the point of Decade instead of Decayed then I thought someone might think I can't spell -) ...well, obviously I couldn't think of one *sigh* ... and don't think the name infers it's full of rot because I'm hopeful that you'll like and be able to use a fair bit of it ...would you believe there are actually 18 papers ...guess that stems from the cable playing up over the past week ...call it an early start on my NY resolution to make more papers!! ...it's a kind of grungy kit with a girly twist however, some of the papers should work well for a male ...I'd appreciate feedback on this one [if you have the time] with regards to how the papers have turned out specifically and if there are any particular items that you would like to see included in kits that I'm not doing at present, thanks ...if you email please let me know in the subject line that you are commenting on said kit/blog as I've had a few this past week that I have sent to the trash given they may contain nasties ...apologies if yours was one of them -)

Cheers,

Roni xo

12 comments:

Maria said...

looks like i'm going to be spending some time downloading your really awesome scrapkits. I sure do like your style a LOT!!

Anonymous said...

Aaw thanks so much -)

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing another wonderful kit with us. I'd like to see more elements in the kit. Just by watching the numbers of people downloading, elements seems to be downloaded a lot more than papers. That's if it were separate files. But, that's what I've noticed. Your papers are wonderful and your right about this kit, it'll work either way. Can't wait to see more work from you. I truly appreciate all you put into making your kits and sharing them. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Terri... if I were downloading I'd go for the elements myself but whenever I purchase kits they always seem to be stacked full of papers so I usually end up making an element to match if for a particular tag... I doubt very much I'll make another kit with 18 papers... that was a record for me xo

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - this is beautiful :-D

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Lori Crouch said...

Thank you for sharing this most beautiful of kits. It is absolutely RICH looking!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers! They're perfect!

Anonymous said...

Wow! thank you so much! I so appreciate your work.

Simone said...

This kit looks really beautiful,
I love gold, and you mixed it well,
I tend to mix kits, using papers from one and elements from another, although once in a while I will used everyting from one kit.
Thanks for this one, Happy thanksGiving

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!

Peg said...

Just came across your blog and was delighted to find your link for this still active. Thank you sooo much for sharing your work and leaving your older links up and working!! These papers are beautiful!!