Sunday, November 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS KISSES


Bought myself some more actions while they were on sale... hopefully they still are given hubby just said "go for it"... don't think he realises just how far I might -) ....

There are a couple of okay papers and a couple that suck *sigh*... often wonder why at times they turn out okay and other times well... they just don't!! I think my goal next year will to consistently make decent papers... hmm... I can always hope -) ...also included are some decorations, a stocking to pop your goodies in, some grungy stars, a ribbon bound frame or two... some other bits and pieces and a tree to hang it all from...

Hope you enjoy!!

Roni xo

5 comments:

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.

Anonymous said...

Well I sure don't see a thing wrong wth what your preview shows! lol Thank you very much for sharing, I love the gold colours :)

TerriM said...

Love the papers and the little elements go so well with it. Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Peg said...

Going in reverse :-) Thanks so much!! Your work is wonderful!!